Terms and Conditions
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
- Express Energy reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- The terms and conditions apply to any website under the control of Express Energy and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the Material is owned by Express Energy or its content suppliers. Express Energy has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on the website. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on the website, please contact us at Express Energy, Unit 1, First Floor, Ashted Lock, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ. Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Express Energy or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- Express Energy is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Express Energy website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Any site wanting to create a link to any Express Energy website, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact us at Express Energy, Unit 1, First Floor, Ashted Lock, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Express Energy does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- Express Energy does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any questions regarding the site should be sent to Express Energy, Unit 1, First Floor, Ashted Lock, Birmingham Science Park Aston, Dartmouth Middleway, Birmingham, B7 4AZ.